Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Soon To Be Devils


'Real No.10' rejects Liverpool for United
Liverpool was an option for Manchester United kid Andreas Pereira
8 November  2011



PSV Eindhoven starlet Andreas Pereira has reportedly chosen to sign for Manchester United instead of Liverpool.

The 15-year-old is regarded as one of the finest young talents operating in European football and, hence, has been linked with numerous top clubs.

According to The Mirror, Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish had been keen to bring the Belgian to Anfield, while Arsenal were also alleged to be interested.

Pereira, though, has rejected the advances of Liverpool in order to secure a 'dream' move to Old Trafford, and will sign for the club on his 16th birthday.

"PSV knew that I was talking with some clubs and they respected my choice," Pereira said.

"I had some doubts but at the end Manchester United is my dream team to play for. Manchester United is obviously a great club."

He added: "Thank you God for this beautiful opportunity."

Pereira certainly believes he has what it takes to become a success at United, and describes himself as a 'real No.10'.

"I am an offensive midfielder, a real 10," he explained. "Setting up my team-mates, scoring and a good shot are my qualities."

Date of birth
01.01.1996
Age
15
Nationality
Belgium  
Brazil
Position
Midfield

No comments: