Monday, April 5, 2010

So Blues Today



Feeling so blues today. Is it because Monday or it just me? Well I at new office from now on. The same company but at the different location and building. Do I like it here? Hmm still early to make confession. But from the first day I dont really like it. For a few months I was bored to death as I dont know exactly what are my job description. I just came to the office then went back. Basically that was what I did. When they invited me to join another department that close revelent to my experience, I had no problem to accept. Atleast I got something to do when I come to the office.Still I'm looking for something that sometimes I felt not going to happen. That what I think. Sometimes. But I still hoping and praying. I know God will give it to me. Be patient and had no grudge. It will come. Yes redha but first I had to work for it.

Aminnnnnn

No comments: