Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Blog

My wife once said " I like what you write in your blog but why it must always about football and MU."

Hmm why always football and MU. I think because I like football and MU very much. Actually when I started this blog, not only football and MU in mind. I wanted to write almost everything especially about my life and experience. Also to share my feelings and thoughts. Or anything that crossed my mind. But somehow only football and MU that came out from my head.

Maybe I dont like to share certain things yet. There was a time that I wanted to write about something but my heart said no. So no it was. Although it was not my concern if this blog viewed by many people or just few people, still not ready to share that certain things.

So my dear I'll write about something esle but football and MU are here to stay.

No comments: