Thursday, January 28, 2010

Manchester To Wembley

Man Utd 3-1 Man City

Utd edged City with 3-1. My heart was pounding and anxious to know the score when I woke up at 6 am this morning. My mother in law house did not have internet while Astro's subscription did not include the sport channel. I was in the car when I heard the news in Sinar FM at 7 am mentioning the result. It was a big result. Larger than winning the cup itself. When I arrived at office the first thing I did, read the report of the game in the internet. Seems that Ferguson had used 4-5-1. Flecther was the star for the team.The important thing they won using this system with 3 goals.

MU through to Wembley facing Aston Villa on 28 February 2010. As for me the Carling Cup is a bonus.

United, Man united,
We’re the boys in red and we're on our way to Wembley!
Wembley, Wembley,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley,
Wembley, Wembley,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley

This weekend another big match. Away against Arsenal.




No comments: